Tuesday, 20 January 2009
All the best.

Hi everyone,
With all that is said and done, O levels over, Results Day over, JAE over, it's the awaiting for a new chapter to see where you will go. Congrats to those of you who obtained satisfactory results. All the best to those who are doing alternative routes, as well as those who are going for interviews. Since I didn't get much replies from my sms/es, it leaves me to say, "All the best for the courses you've applied for".
I've been reading this word "BFF" so frequently recently that I was compelled to google for its meaning. So there, "Best Friends Forever" indeed.
Secondary school times are great seasons when friendships are/were developed. Some are truly worthy to be kept for life and to further upon. Even as you are all going on separate paths to new communities, the friendships that you've kept, and want to continue to hold on to...will be brought to a new level.
It is a new season, but it's something that everyone goes through :)
Just a suggestion...Keep in contact as a class (you never know if a reunion happens after 10 years or something). Also make it a point to meet up/contact those friends that matter to you (mutually of course), either by every other day, week, weeks, month, months, year, years...
On this note, I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Miss Chan.
9:36 pm
We're going bananas <3
0 Comments(s), Leave a comment?