I split them into parts because there are a lot of files and they're huge.
They're zip files, so just right click the link and download.
Please do not ask me to send them to you on MSN because I spent the whole day to arrange, compress, and upload the photos. I will !#%$@%$@ you if you do.
Only ask me if you really can't download the photos.. which is very unlikely.
The smaller-sized photos you see below are not all. They're 'previews' to let you know whether you want to download or not. The original photos are bigger(the usual size). Download links are below the photos.
Part 1 Description: Crazy girls, unglam photos Preview: Download links: Part 1 | Part 1.1 | Part 1.2
Part 2 Description: Crazy girls, Watching concert DVDs. Preview: Download links: Part 2 | Part 2.1
Part 3 Description: BBQ Preview: Download links: Part 3 | Part 3.1
Part 4 Description: Nightwalk, blindfolded Preview: Download links: Part 4 | Part 4.1
Part 5 Description: Cutting the birthday cake, water bombs, wet people Preview: Download links: Part 5 | Part 5.1
Part 6 Description: Group photos, wet people Preview: Download links: Part 6 | Part 6.1
BIG THANK YOUS TO...
The Exco members:Jaclyn, Jane, Yi Hui, Wei Sing, Cheng Wee, Yao Zhong (And Lynn, Kelly and Bridget) for attending the meetings, coming along to buy and carry the food! I know they're very heavy! Thank you, exco members!
The guys: Kee Teck, Kelly, Yao Zhong, Cheng Wee, Varian, Jonathan Khoo for starting the fire and barbequing the food! Thanks, guys! I know you guys did it because they're too 'rough work' for the girls to do. :D
And to Kee Teck. Thanks for doing jobs nobody wants to do like packing up the bags and cleaning the floors! Ah.. you're so appreciated!
To Rachel, Lynn, Lai Han, Yi Hui: For taking the time to buy the cake and plan the surprise! It's one of the most memorable moments in chalet!
To Junella: For taking the time to cook the fried rice. It was great!!!
To this group of you (Rachel, Lynn, Cheng Wee and Varian?) who went all the way to Changi Village to buy the charcoal and grill I forgot: Thank you! haha.
To Lynn and Bridget: For making the mee hun kueh! It was tiring but yes, at least we're guaranteed less flabby arms.
TO MS CHAN: FOR PAYING THE CHALET!!! HAHA!
To everyone who helped in the 2nd night cooking: Especially Jaclyn, Cheng Wee, Shi Ying, Shi Tian, Bridget, Lai Han, Wen Xian, Yao Zhong, Hui Xuan, Jia Li, Li Yan and a huge group of you who separated the mee hun kueh (e.g. Wen Jie, Li Yan, Vivien, Wen Xian, etc) while watching Ten Brothers in the living room. You guys were so cute!
And Jaclyn and Cheng Wee, even though we failed in making a nice one-piece egg but at least we succeeded in making a great scrambled egg!
So even though we were super pissed at one point or another because WE SIMPLY CANNOT COOK, everything was in a mess, it was chaotic, that water never boils, the mee hun kueh was forever stuck to each other, the ants kept coming and that realization that we're still helpless teenagers... BUT we all still had lots of fun in the end right! That dinner was everybody's efforts!
I am so sorry if I forgot anyone or I was super nasty to you during the chalet. But seriously, I think we're the best class in YYSS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!
And yes, there might be a class outing coming up in December since Lynn still has the CDs of the graduation video with her and she needs to pass it to everyone. So it's just an excuse to have another class outing! I mean c'mon! Who would want to wait until results day to get the CDs.
I'm thinking of either a movie(Twilight) or a dinner(Where huh?) But I need more suggestions. We'll have just a short and one day class outing. It'll be less tiring for everyone. So what do you guys think? We'll go ahead with the outing if the response is good.
Everybody, vote! I think the fifth option is great!