So it was... (in order of appearance...)
(1) Zer08! Your last official 4B outing...
(2) Olympics! The world's 4-yearly get-together...
(3) 43rd National Day! The nation's 43's anniversary...











With still to come...
(4) Chinese Os Results
(5) El Orals
(6) Prelims
(7) Graduation Day
(8) Your Oooolalas Os (you thought I wouldn't add this in?...com'n!)
Right, for now, enjoy the pics - while it's SERIOUSLY TIME TO HIT THOSE BOOKS after loading this page.
2 More Months.
0 Weeks to Prelims
Thought for the Week:
"A mature student knows when to play hard, and study harder. This takes a strong mental will, where the mind is stronger than the emotions and body put together. You might not feel like studying, your body screams NO! But your mind, the strong, silent voice says calmly, 'No, I'm going to study. I'm going to do it, irregardless of how I feel, because that's the right thing to do. The emotions and body, upon registering that, will follow suit." - Ms D. Chan