Monday, 19 May 2008
Updates
20 May - 4B's Health Check and Chemistry SPA
26 May - Chinese 'O' Level
28 May - Motivational Workshop
And I want to clear up something about the rainbow thing on msn.
When you put the rainbow in your display name, the MSN we are using WILL NOT donate $0.20 to help the Sichuan Victims. But if you're using the China MSN and you put a rainbow, then yes, something is donated. China MSN is the msn messenger you download from the China website and it's in chinese. They are donating 2yuan(China Yuan Renminbi) not $0.20.
I know words are spreading around in MSN that's putting the rainbow thing in your display name will get your account hacked. Yes, MSN is lousy but I don't think it's lousy enough to get hacked so easily.
So even though nothing is donated.. I'll still be putting the rainbow in my msn display name because I think it's meaningful. :)
But who knows, maybe tomorrow the MSN 'headquarters' will follow suit and like MSN China, do something to help the quake's victims too.
Yi Ting
<3 you.
& leehom too.
3:32 am
We're going bananas <3
0 Comments(s), Leave a comment?