Friday, 16 May 2008
still can't sleep....
My dear 4B,
went home and while trying to sleep, I ended up thinking of wat else do I need to tell u all. And I ended up sleepless again..... Anyway here are more stuff from the lor soh ms chan...
1) Take good care of yourselves this weekend so you don't end up sick on tuesday. Coz if you r on mc, you may end up having to take another different paper. Plus there are a lot of other problemetic stuff to do about it. So do take care and try not to fall sick.
2) On tuesday, you have to stay in class in the morning from 8 am to 9.30am. You wont be allowed to leave the class unattended during this time so use the time to get your mind into the mood for the exam.
3) Please remember to clean the weighing scales before you start using. The person before you might have left some powder or liquids on the scale and you dont want that to affect your readings. And of course, clean up if you make a mess!
4) Heat experiments should have the cup nested in a beaker if possible. This is a basic way of preventing heat loss but of course, there will still be heat loss no matter wat lah.
5) Remember, graphs have no zigzag lines. Just start from watever value is convenient.
6) REVISE YOUR MOLE CONCEPT.
*I will return you your stoichiometry experiment on tues morning so use the time to go through it.
Thats about it for now I think. See if I can sleep tonight......
PC
10:23 am
We're going bananas <3
0 Comments(s), Leave a comment?