Wednesday, 23 January 2008
O LEVELS RESULTS DAY

IN 1 Day's time, the O LEVEL results will be released for the cohort of 2007.
IN 1 Year's time, the O LEVEL results will be released for YOUR cohort of 2008.
You will be there to witness your seniors tomorrow (compulsory for all),
2.20pm - 3.30+pm, school hall.
What will tomorrow be like for them?
Take special notice of their reactions - and think through what you want yours to be.
Would you want to scream in joy? or...?
Remember the targets you set in class during cme on tuesday?
Keep that piece of paper - I will review it with you after Prelims 1.
Now,
See yourself sitting, in the hall, where they are, in a year's time, waiting for your own O level results.
Never say "I can't", but say "I can, and I will."
FT.
7:28 pm
We're going bananas <3
0 Comments(s), Leave a comment?